Gabled Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Brick and stone and multiple gables decorate the exterior of this exciting home plan creating an exciting curb appeal.
- The foyer introduces an elegantly turned staircase and a view through great room to a wall of windows on the rear wall.
- The master bedroom suite pampers the homeowner with a sloped ceiling, angled walls and luxurious bath.
- Angled walls are repeated at the formal and informal dining areas.
- A second bedroom on the first floor provides a private suite for overnight guests.
- On the second floor a balcony overlooks the great room and foyer and leads to two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 478 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,949 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss