Gabled Front Entry Home Plan
About This Plan
- A traditional brick one-story home plan with a gabled front entry provides a distinctive impression from the curb.
- The great room with 12-foot ceiling features a fireplace and built in entertainment center.
- A sunny bay window is the highlight of the large breakfast area. The kitchen includes an oversize work island, walk in pantry and plenty of counter and cabinet space.
- A handy side porch and entry open off the utility room.
- The master suite is a true owners' retreat. A see-through gas fireplace serves the bedroom and master bath. A skylight overlooks the roomy his and her vanity and brings in the natural light. Two large walk in closets and a shower accented in glass block are also included.
- At the end of a short hallway is the exercise room perfect. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are conveniently grouped on the opposite side of the home. Bedroom 4 features a lovely bay window. Bedrooms 2 and 3 include walk in closets and complete this split bedroom plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 82' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick