Gabled Three Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Great architecture is characterized by the use of multiple gables and brick with limestone quoin detailing.
- This three bedroom home plan is built around a centrally-located living room, with the master bedroom and two additional bedrooms to the left of the foyer and living room.
- An open dining room is off the right side of the foyer.
- A small hallway area leads to the combination kitchen, breakfast and great room area.
- There is a nicely-sized rear deck which can be reached by French Doors from both the living room and great room.
- A side load two car garage is towards the front of the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12