Gables and Muntin Windows
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan enjoys an exterior facade with gables and muntin windows.
- Flanked off the foyer are a living room and a formal dining room with a tray ceiling and a column standing with elegance.
- The spacious kitchen enjoys a large pantry, a powder room, and a breakfast nook that has exclusive access to the rear screened porch and the patio.
- The large family room enjoys fireplace and built-in cabinets, making it the perfect place for gatherings or special events.
- French doors lead to the angled master retreat that boasts a tray ceiling, a deluxe private bath and a huge walk-in closet.
- The second floor holds two family bedrooms and a full bath.
- Completing this home plan is a three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss