Game Room and a Family Room
About This Plan
- Rising up for two stories, this Mediterranean home is a treat for the eyes with its arches all across the front of the home.
- Your family can choose to hang out in the grand living room, quiet den or the big family room that shares a wet bar with the game room behind it.
- Double doors throughout the main floor open up to the rear covered patio with its summer kitchen at one end.
- Columns are used to delineate the foyer, grand living room, dining room and the hallway between, preserving the views.
- Two sets of double doors in the dining room lead to a lovely side courtyard that can be filled with greenery and even a water feature if desired.
- Keep the computer out of the living room by locating it in the brain space that overlooks the side of your lot.
- The second floor is huge with three spacious bedrooms.
- A private balcony off the master suite awaits homeowners.
- Bedroom 3 also has a private balcony that faces the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 112' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1068 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12