Game Room and a Media Room
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this elegant Mediterranean home still manages to incorprate both a media room and game room on the second floor.
- The 22' high ceilings in the living room, foyer and dining room create a grand first impression when you enter the home.
- Your family will love gathering in the open, informal area comprised of the kitchen, nook and family room with fireplace.
- Windows on one side open to a terrace with spiral staircase leading to the second floor.
- The first floor master suite opens up onto the terrace and has a circular sitting area with tray ceilings.
- An unusual master bath places the tub area and second sink up two steps so you have a sunken tub.
- Both of the bedrooms on the upper level open out onto a balcony.
- A wet bar in the game room aids in entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,889 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"