Game Room and a Media Room
About This Plan
- There's a lot of house packed into a narrow footprint in this huge Hill Country house plan.
- A gorgeous grand foyer rises up for two-stories giving you a stunning entrance into the home.
- The elaborate curved staircase has a wine cellar tucked under the stairs by the family room with a wet bar close by.
- There's another wine fridge between the formal dining room and the up-to-the-minute chef's kitchen.
- Both the huge family room and the breakfast nook open onto the outdoor living area where a fireplace stands ready for those chilly nights.
- The second floor is massive and holds a decadent master suite fit for royalty.
- The master bathroom is huge and has a grand soaking tub that takes center stage, backed by a glass wall shower with bench seating.
- Built-ins are designed into the enormous master walk-in closet so you have a chest of drawers ready to fill.
- The media room will be your family's delight, with 11' ceilings and a wet bar for entertaining.
- A third floor game room comes with a sitting area and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"