Game Room and a Study
About This Plan
- A tall, arched entry porch leads you to the front door of this lovely Traditional house plan that has big transoms above the front door.
- The elegant hip roof and brick exterior give you a stately first impression.
- Inside, there's a spacious living area and large formal dining room off the foyer.
- Back to back fireplaces warm both the living area and the outdoor covered porch, with a french door to get you inside and out.
- In the large kitchen, the sink is placed so you can see into the informal dining area, with an eating bar ready for stools.
- Homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling in the master bedroom, a huge bathroom and his and her walk-in closets.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if needed - it already has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The other family bedrooms are away on the opposite side of the home, sharing a jack and jill bathroom.
- The best feature of the house is the large game room that has a built-in media center and two storage closets on either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12