Game Room and an Exercise Room Too!
About This Plan
- Fabulous curb appeal abounds in this Traditional brick home with arched windows and a second floor front balcony.
- Only 42' wide, this special home would work well on a narrow lot.
- Your formal dining room is set in a bay with views of the front of your property.
- The large study has built-ins and plenty of space for all your home projects.
- A wet bar off the family room aids in entertaining.
- Tucked in the rear of the home, the master retreat boasts a tray ceiling and two huge walk-in closets.
- Why pay for a gym when you can head up to your private exercise room on the second floor?
- An over-sized game room has built-ins and a triple window.
- Two additional bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and their own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss