Game Room and Four Private Bedrooms
About This Plan
- An elegant and gorgeous roof line plus a combination of mixed materials on the exterior, draw your eyes to this European house plan.
- The huge vaulted living room is immediately visible as you enter the home and the delightful open floor plan keeps the views going in every direction.
- A study off the foyer has a gently curved window wall that fills the room with light.
- Outdoor living space is abundant with covered porches in front and back.
- The huge master suite has a lovely curved bow window and a compartmented walk-in closet that divides the space into his and her sections.
- Across the house lies another bedroom off by itself.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor are separated as well, allowing privacy for each bedroom in the house.
- The big game room is a great spot for the whole family to gather together.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 10"
- Depth: 64' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12