Game Room or Optional Fifth Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Less than 40' wide, this Traditional home plan offers you a second floor game room or optional fifth bedroom, all on a narrow lot.
- A corner fireplace warms the living room that is open to the dining room, creating an easy flow.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook set in a sunny bay window.
- The first floor master suite has a lovely sitting area just right for a chaise lounge.
- Two of the bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closets.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 109 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 5"
- Depth: 49' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick