Game Room Plus a Media Room
About This Plan
- Pretty as a picture, this Traditional house plan offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a game room plus a media room that will please everyone in the family.
- Four big columns separate the beamed living/dining room from the gallery hallway, creating wonderful sightlines.
- The well-planned kitchen places the sink facing the big family room fireplace so you can enjoy the fire while cooking.
- The spacious breakfast nook has corner windows so you can see outside.
- A breezeway connects the single car garage to the main house and there's an over-sized two car garage across the way.
- The whole left side of the home is devoted to the master suite that has a tray ceiling, bayed sitting area and a door to the rear deck.
- Even the master bathroom is high end with a special ceiling treatment and a soaking tub framed by columns.
- Three bedrooms on the upper floor lie close by the huge game room that opens to a deck.
- Watch movies at home in the beautiful media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 416 sq. ft.
- Storage: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 941 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick