Game Room with Balcony
About This Plan
- Enter this mansion house plan into the 2-story foyer. To the right is a charming bedroom with sitting area, full bath and closet, perfect for guests or in-laws.
- The barrel-vaulted dining room is set off with large decorative pillars from the hall and has a back door to the utility/butler/pantry area for convenience in serving food.
- The kitchen, breakfast and family room are separated only by an eating bar. A fireplace and built in shelves compliment the bank of windows in the back of the house design. A bar in the breakfast room leads to the outdoor patio, where you can reenter through a back hall into the living room with its built in shelving.
- Adjacent is the study with its coffered ceiling that stretches up for two stories. The rear hall leads to a bar and the master suite with its warming fireplace and sitting area.
- The master bath includes a large wardrobe and his and hers vanities.
- The second story of this house plan has three additional bedrooms, two with a Jack and Jill bathroom and one with a shared bath.
- A game room that goes out onto the balcony, loggia, bar and bonus room with balcony access complete this level of this two story house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"