Game Room with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- A huge circle top transom window floods the two-story foyer with light in this stunning Traditional home.
- From the foyer you can see the formal dining room and living room with its tray ceiling.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the living room and the family room.
- The kitchen has both a walk-in pantry and handy butler's pantry.
- A bayed sitting area in the master suite has light streaming in from four windows.
- Two walk-in closets and a dressing area give homeowners lots of room for moving around and storage.
- The second floor has two big bedrooms and a study with built-ins and vaulted ceiling rising from 8' to 11'.
- A raised game room is spacious and has double doors that open to the sun deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 76' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick