Garage with Roomy Loft
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This garage was inspired by a design for a client on Long Island. It was broken down in scale by creating two separate masses with two garage doors under the larger mass and a curved garage door under the smaller mass.
- This building is elegant and belongs on any estate property.
- The garage doors were designed to look like old barn doors but they open like a traditional garage door and roll up in sections.
- This building has room on the second floor for a guest cottage, art studio, home office, exercise room, etc.
- The maximum ridge height of 26' extends to the top of the roof; with the cupola it reaches 31'.