Gem of the Finest Grade
About This Plan
- A gem of the finest grade, this formidable estate indulges your every whim with unsurpassed luxury and style.
- Some of its most notable features include a spectacular grand stair hall, an oval library, a glass-enclosed morning room, an inviting keeping room and a two-story grand salon.
- The master suite is all you could wish for. It features a separate boudoir, His and Her's closets with built-in dressers, and a uniquely shaped bath.
- The upstairs family quarters include two bedroom suites with private sitting rooms.
- The unique circular glass tree house makes use of a glass dome to light a child's play area.
- Similar to the stables found in European villas and manor homes, double garages flank a porte cochere parking area.
- Related Plans: For an alternate design in a reverse layout, see house plan 12199JL. And don't miss house plan 12206JL as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 13,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 5,968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 159' 0"
- Depth: 151' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1229 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick