Generous Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this one level Southern house plan packs a punch with its generous open floor plan.
- 10' ceilings and a bay window in the kitchen expand the feeling of spaciousness.
- Two sliding glass doors take you from the enormous leisure room to the rear covered lanai where you can relax in the shade.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you look out into the leisure room and lanai.
- All three bedrooms lie on the right side of the home with the master suite in back.
- Twin walk-in closets and a huge private bathroom make homeowners feel pampered.
- The front veranda wraps around bedroom 2.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82130KA and 82131KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss