Generous Ranch Style Home
About This Plan
- This rustic Ranch home is as enjoyable to look at as it is to live in.
- Coach lights shine like beacons from their sentinel positions atop handsome brick columns that flank the recessed courtyard's entrance.
- Formal rooms are at the core of this 3000-square-foot home with a richly windowed living room and dining room separated by a two-sided fireplace.
- The dining room has a built-in hutch and French doors that open onto a skylit, covered patio with a large brick barbecue.
- A set of pocket doors slide closed when it's desirable to isolate the formal rooms from the relaxed family living spaces.
- Kitchen, nook and family room wrap around the right end of the formal spaces, set at a diagonal.
- In the octagonal-shaped family room, a home entertainment center nestles into a recess next to a fireplace.
- Families who enjoy cooking together will love this kitchen. Counter and cupboard space is abundant, running along a short and a long wall.
- An exceptionally large work island, outfitted with a chopping block, veggie sink, pop-up mixer and eating counter, adds still more space.
- Other amenities include: a freezer, built-in desk, appliance garage and commercial-grade six-burner range.
- Spacious and elegant, the home's master suite boasts a two-sided direct-vent gas fireplace, which can be enjoyed from the tub or sleeping area.
- Utilities are in the bedroom wing, and a small office is on the opposite side of the courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available