Generously Sized Rooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three elliptical transoms enliven the balanced facade of this three-bedroom Southern home. Inside, nine- and 10-foot ceilings open up the space, as does the generous size of the rooms.
- Built-ins and a tray ceiling enhance the front-facing dining room. Across the hall, the breakfast room opens to both the kitchen and the family room and accesses the patio in back.
- A long eating bar divides the breakfast room from the large U-shaped kitchen with its pantry closet, built-in desk and abundance of cabinet and counter space. A vaulted ceiling and a corner fireplace make the family room special.
- A tray ceiling and a walk-in closet are found in the master bedroom. The adjacent master bath offers every luxury: another walk-in closet, a commode closet, a corner whirlpool tub, a separate shower, two sinks and a separate make-up area.
- Bedrooms two and three, each with a walk-in closet, share a hall bath; bedroom three features a tray ceiling. Optionally, part of the upstairs can be finished, or the staircase can be replaced with a powder room bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.