Georgian Design with Stately Facade
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This stately Georgian home plan boasts a delightful entry hall.
- Both the family and formal living room feature a fireplace with a built-in wood box.
- The library is warmed by a raised corner hearth beneath a built-in bookshelf.
- The formal dining room is central in the plan and offers easy passage to the large, gourmet kitchen. The kitchen's adjoining breakfast room stairs rise to the studio apartment over the garage.
- The master suite features a bookshelf hearth has plenty of room for a sitting area. Within the master suite, a large vanity and dressing area precede the compartmented bath.
- Above the garage is a studio or maid's room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor