About This Plan
- The elegance of Georgian styling is reflected in the use of brick facing on the facade of this compact three-bedroom, two-bath home.
- Despite its modest area, the house provides ample space for family living. Raised ceilings add volume to the master bedroom and the centrally placed den. On one side of its fireplace, the den opens to a covered porch in back.
- The good-sized kitchen is located between the formal dining room and the bright bayed eating area.
- His and her walk-in closets are featured in the master bedroom. Two other bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick