About This Plan
- The Georgian styling of this split-bedroom home, incorporating arched windows, quoins, shutters and a columned, gabled entry porch, makes an elegant statement.
- Inside, nine-foot ceilings are found in all rooms but the foyer, which is 11 feet high and directs you to the dining room on one side or the den straight ahead. From the den, you can proceed to the secondary bedrooms or to the open kitchen and eating area. Access to the rear porch is from a door that abuts the fireplace in the den.
- Isolated from the rest of the house for privacy, the master suite juts out in back. Its compartmented bath includes a walk-in closet, his and her vanities, and a separate tub and shower. The second bath serves the family bedrooms, one of which could easily be employed as a home office, study or media room.
- You reach the bonus space over the garage from the staircase near the kitchen.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 54' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick