Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- This smart and trim Georgian residence has a commanding presence with its steeply-pitched roof and center gable.
- Every inch the proper family home, this residence will prove an ornament to any street.
- The generously-sized living room has a built-in niche and warm fireplace.
- Step up to the 2-story formal dining room which is open to the living room.
- The lower level features a handy garage which you can easily eliminate if your lot does not slope.
- Related Plans: Gain an in-law apartment or rental income suite with house plan 12803GC for a finished lower level without the garage.
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 11619GC and 12801GC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 22' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 2" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick