Georgian Home Plan with Third Floor Attic
About This Plan
- The elegant formality of this beautiful Georgian home is a welcome sight.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer.
- In the rear of the home, a two-sided fireplace is all that separates the kitchen from the big family room.
- Six windows brighten the eating nook set in a bay.
- Entertain in the grand library with a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- Upstairs, the palatial master suite has a cozy sitting area with fireplace so you can get away from it all.
- A huge soaking tub, double sinks and three walk-in closets plus a coffee bar will pamper homeowners.
- Bedroom four has a delightful window seat, with the large laundry room close by.
- Unfinished attic space on the third floor enjoys three dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12