Georgian House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- A big, wide foyer rises up for two stories in this elegant Georgian house plan.
- On either side of the foyer you have the formal living and dining room, each with two elegant columns framing the entrances.
- The heart of the home is in back where the family room, kitchen and bayed breakfast nook form one large space.
- Balcony overlooks on the upper floor let you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- The master suite has a collection of special features from the two-sided fireplace to the bayed sitting area and lovely tray ceiling.
- Future space adds an extra 323 square feet of living space should you finish this off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick