Georgian House Plan with Third Floor
About This Plan
- Stately stacked porches give this Georgian house plan a beautiful upper balcony.
- Inside, the entry foyer is flanked by the formal dining room on one side and the big library on the other.
- The main living area in back enjoys an open layout with the huge family room, kitchen and breakfast nook forming an L-shape.
- There's plenty of room for 3 cars in the over-sized garage that has a side load entry.
- All four bedrooms on the upper floor have easy access to the covered porch.
- This home was designed with an unfinished third floor with two charming dormer windows to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 5"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick