Getaway Cottage with Unfinished Loft
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This getaway cottage house plan gives you well-appointed simplicity with all the comforts of home. To make this work on all kinds of lots, it features three options for a main entrance.
- One door opens onto a mud porch, where a small hall leads to a galley kitchen and the vaulted great room. Two French doors on the side porch open into a dining area with bay-window seating.
- Another porch entrance opens directly into the great room. The great room dominates the right side of the house and features a massive stone fireplace, a window wall, and an overhanging loft. Both great room and kitchen flows into the dining area.
- A secluded master bedroom features a master bath with claw-foot tub and twin pedestal sinks, as well as a separate shower and walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms, each with his-and-hers closets, share a spacious bath.
- Permanent stairs lead to the loft overlooking the great room, which can easily convert into additional living space.