Getaway Cottage with Unfinished Loft
About This Plan
- This getaway cottage house plan gives you well-appointed simplicity with all the comforts of home. To make this work on all kinds of lots, it features three options for a main entrance.
- One door opens onto a mud porch, where a small hall leads to a galley kitchen and the vaulted great room. Two French doors on the side porch open into a dining area with bay-window seating.
- Another porch entrance opens directly into the great room. The great room dominates the right side of the house and features a massive stone fireplace, a window wall, and an overhanging loft. Both great room and kitchen flows into the dining area.
- A secluded master bedroom features a master bath with claw-foot tub and twin pedestal sinks, as well as a separate shower and walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms, each with his-and-hers closets, share a spacious bath.
- Permanent stairs lead to the loft overlooking the great room, which can easily convert into additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,019 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"