Giant Bonus Space
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof with clipped roof lines over the garage and bedroom 4 distinguishes this Craftsman house plan.
- Sweeping views greet you right at the front door, thanks to the open floor plan that uses columns instead of walls by the dining room.
- Custom features include built-ins and vaulted and tray ceilings plus a big butlers pantry to help serve those holiday meals.
- The master suite benefits from its quiet location away from the other bedrooms.
- A corner fireplace in the master sitting room can be seen from the bedroom area.
- Three big bedrooms can be found on the second floor, each with a private bathroom or direct access to a bathroom.
- The cozy loft has a fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- Finish off the giant bonus space to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12