Gingerbread Trim for a Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this narrow lot house plan has a gingerbread trim that will wow lovers of Victorian house plans.
- The brick arches lead to the lower level foyer that rises up for two stories.
- The rec room has a nearby bathroom and wet bar plus you get the option of a residential elevator.
- Beautiful beamed ceiling top the kitchen, nook and family room on the main level.
- An open rail by the dining room lets you look down into the foyer below.
- The top floor is massive with elegant tray ceilings in all the bedrooms.
- Homeowners can relax in their large sitting area or out in the loft.
- The laundry room is located on this floor, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 4"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12