About This Plan
- This Queen Anne-style Victorian house plan, with its gingerbread trim, classical columns and conical tower, is an eye-catching update of the style.
- On the ground floor, the octagonal tower houses the foyer. Windows fill three sides, making this welcoming space as bright as it is charming. Another side leads into the kitchen's sunny eating nook, while two sides are open to the living room.
- The living room's gas fireplace nestles into a corner between banks of windows in the front and side walls. A wide doorway with arched transom leads into the dining room.
- Pocket doors allow total separation between the two spaces, when desired. A long hutch and counter line the back of the dining room. Stationary book shelves are on one side, but the stack on the opposite side is mobile. It rolls out of the way to access stairs leading to the second story.
- Everyday family living areas are on the opposite side of the house plan. The kitchen is easily spacious enough for multiple cooks. Its central work island with built-in prep sink is a big plus in this regard. Glass sparkles across the front side of the house plan's nook, and an arched opening there feeds into a huge family room, expanded by a richly-windowed octagonal bay.
- A charming octagonal sitting area fills the tower's upper level. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large utility room are also on this floor. Master suite luxuries include a gas fireplace, huge walk-in closet, oversized shower, deep soaking tub, dual vanity, and direct deck access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1500 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss