3 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan has an attractive exterior of easy to care for lap siding, topped by a long lasting shake roof. The two-car garage with storage shelves, side entrance and built-in workbench for the hobby enthusiast has a frontal entrance.
- A covered porch is a great place to relax on warm evenings. Step into the entry and the openness of the floor design becomes evident. Immediately to the left of the entry is the vaulted living room.
- The U-shaped kitchen has been placed in a position that the cook in the household will surely appreciate. Equipped with an island recycling center, garden window, eating bar and walk-in pantry, meals can be easily prepared and served in either the adjoining breakfast nook or the nearby dining room. The rear of the walk-in pantry opens to a convenient utility room with access to the garage.
- The isolated master suite features many amenities not usually found in a house plan this size. Among them are a big walk-in closet, security system and private bathroom with skylight, separate tub and shower, twin basin and personal access to the back deck.
- The other sleeping quarters, on the opposite side, consist of a large front bedroom and a smaller back one. A full bathroom divides them. One of these bedrooms could easily be converted for use as a den, sewing or exercise room.
- Completing the floor plan is a guest room/home office with plenty of closet space and a private deck that is covered for protection from the weather.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss