Glass Walls and Decks for Viewing
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Walls of glass and ample decks make this tidewater home the perfect choice for a waterfront or view-type property. Moreover, the raised-pile foundation, encompassing a carport, storage and bonus areas on the ground level, protects from possible flooding in low-lying areas.
- The double-door entry leads to the central foyer and the large vaulted great room, where the focal point is a fireplace flanked by doors to a sundeck.
- The roomy kitchen features a central island for food preparation, a wall pantry and an eat-in nook area that opens to the rear veranda. The dining room is nearby. Two secondary bedrooms and a full bath complete the first floor.
- The second-floor master suite includes an observation deck, his and her closets and a bathroom with two sinks, separate shower and garden tub.
- Foundation: raised island basement.