Glass Walls and Decks for Viewing
About This Plan
- Walls of glass and ample decks make this tidewater home the perfect choice for a waterfront or view-type property. Moreover, the raised-pile foundation, encompassing a carport, storage and bonus areas on the ground level, protects from possible flooding in low-lying areas.
- The double-door entry leads to the central foyer and the large vaulted great room, where the focal point is a fireplace flanked by doors to a sundeck.
- The roomy kitchen features a central island for food preparation, a wall pantry and an eat-in nook area that opens to the rear veranda. The dining room is nearby. Two secondary bedrooms and a full bath complete the first floor.
- The second-floor master suite includes an observation deck, his and her closets and a bathroom with two sinks, separate shower and garden tub.
- Foundation: raised island basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss