Good For a Narrow Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The overhanging eaves and gables with decorative brackets found on this design recall the Craftsman tradition. Just 40 feet wide, the home is compatible with a narrow lot.
- Formal living and dining rooms lie off the foyer. A fireplace warms the informal area, comprised of a good-sized family room, an eating nook set in a box bay and a kitchen with an angled peninsula counter. A thoughtful touch is the butler’s pantry near the dining room.
- Double doors open to the master suite, with walk-in closets and a two-compartment bath with a garden tub and separate shower
- Flexible space in the garage can be converted to a den or office.
- Ceilings: 9’ main floor; 8’ second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.