Good-Looking Farmhouse Home with Media Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tapered columns on stone bases support the front porch of this Farmhouse home plan.
- Just two columns are all that separate the formal dining room from the foyer, so the room feels larger.
- The formal living room in front can also be used as a study with the addition of a door.
- The best part of the home is the beautiful informal living area comprised of the kitchen, nook and family room with tray ceiling.
- A butler's pantry and walk-in pantry are popular amenities that come standard with this home.
- On the huge second floor, the master suite reigns supreme.
- Boasting a lovely tray ceiling, a sitting area and a spacious bathroom, homeowners will be well pampered.
- A raised media room can also be used as fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater