Good-Looking Ranch Home
About This Plan
- A simple gable roof helps keep costs down for this good-looking Ranch home.
- Transoms brighten the huge great room with its big fireplace as the focal point.
- A built-in buffet comes in handy in the kitchen and breakfast nook, giving you extra counter space.
- Enjoy the big soaker tub in the master bathroom that has a separate shower/toilet area.
- The two family bedrooms face the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick