Good-Looking Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This good-looking one story, ranch house plan is brilliantly decorated with a combination of brick and siding.
- The entrance has a vaulted ceiling with easy access to the garage to the right.
- The living room also has a vaulted ceiling and the windows give you an attractive view to the backyard.
- The dining room opens into the kitchen, and has sliding glass doors to the outside.
- The master bedroom offers a beautiful view of the back yard, and has a charming full bathroom.
- Ceiling height: 8' standard.
- House Plan Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss