Good-looking Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Huge circle top windows and a lovely roof line capture the beauty of this Traditional house plan.
- The two-story entry porch perfectly frames the huge transom window over the front door.
- Design features inside include a recessed hutch area in the dining room, a wet bar in the family room and a striking two-way fireplace that warms both the family room and the spacious kitchen.
- A corner sink in the kitchen has terrific views on two sides through the two windows.
- The T-shaped staircase takes you up to the second floor, with open railing to give you sightlines.
- All the bedrooms upstairs are large and comfortable but the master suite gets a lovely tray ceiling.
- A skylight over the master tub is an added perk.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick