Good Looks and Lots of Porches
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the delightful porches of this Country house plan.
- An open rail staircase lets you see into the big family room right from the foyer.
- There are built-ins on either side of the fireplace giving you extra storage.
- The covered rear porch spans the width of the house and has an outdoor fireplace.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a private screened porch on the side and a cozy fireplace.
- Windows on two walls of the dining room brighten the whole area including the kitchen.
- Both of the spacious bedrooms on the upper floor have private bathrooms and charming dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 187 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"