Good Space Utilization
About This Plan
- Notice the charming boxed columns on the front porch of this country design. More boxed columns are found on the screened porch in back, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- Hallways are minimized, making for excellent use of the modest square footage. Only a peninsula eating bar separates the kitchen and dining area from the vaulted great room, open to the loft above.
- A fireplace warms the great room.
- Located in back for privacy, the first-floor bedroom lies next to a full bath with glass-block windows over the tub. The laundry closet is in the same area.
- Upstairs, the vaulted loft bedroom is open and includes cozy dormer space. A walk-in closet and a bath are located off the landing.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor, 8' standard second floor.
- Foundation options: optional standard basement, optional daylight basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick