Gorgeous 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- Southern charm defines this 4-bedroom farmhouse plan, which features a modern, metal roof, 2-story great room, and open, gabled roof atop the expansive back porch.
- A quiet study and dining room, both featuring tray ceilings, border the foyer. Decorative, barn doors on the study provide added privacy.
- The heart of the home is centered around a fireplace in the 2-story, vaulted living room, and offers a contemporary open-concept floor plan. The cook in the house will enjoy the oversized island with casual seating for five, a breakfast nook that overlooks the back, covered porch, and a walk-in pantry.
- The first-floor, master bedroom, with french doors leading to the back porch, features a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and large walk-in closet with access to the main-level laundry room. On the other side of the home, two additional bedrooms both offer a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- Upstairs, a fourth bedroom offers a secluded space for guests, and a lofted media room serves as bonus space.
- A mudroom, with built-in lockers, keeps you organized when entering from the 3-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and separate stairs for the bonus room (isolated from the rest of the house) with house plan 46348LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Deck: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12