Gorgeous Bungalow House Plan with Bonus Office Above Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful bungalow exudes farmhouse charm with the eye-catching dark window sashes and shutters against bright-white siding, a welcoming front porch, and a modern metal roof.
- The formal entry leads into an open-concept layout, combining the living room and kitchen. A central island with seating stands between the two rooms, and a must-have coffee bar sits next to the pantry.
- The fully-appointed master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home and boasts a tray ceiling, dual closets, and a bathroom with a toilet room, standalone tub and shower, and two vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the other side of the home and share a full bathroom. The 2-car garage is located towards the back of the home with entry from the left side. A second, side entrance leads to a mudroom, and makes this a great home for a corner lot.
- Above the garage, resides a quiet, flex space which could be an office for the work-at-home resident.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 88' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick