Gorgeous Curved Staircase
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and brick and stone exterior adorn this European home plan.
- Inside, the two-story foyer opens up to reveal a gorgeous curved staircase.
- A first floor guest suite lies close at hand while further back you get a quiet study that can be closed off to keep noise to a minimum.
- Entertain in grand style in the spacious great room that has a wet bar and wine closet.
- The gourmet chef's kitchen has both a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry for serving in the dining room.
- Relax outdoors in the covered outdoor living area with its big fireplace for those chilly nights.
- The upper floor offers you a large and comfortable master suite with a corner window seat, two large walk-in closets and a roomy master bathroom with tray ceiling.
- Family and friends will enjoy the huge game room with a wet bar, tray ceiling and plenty of space.
- This house even has a second floor balcony that overlooks the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,886 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12