About This Plan
- An intricately detailed raised gazebo forms a beautiful introduction to this Victorian design.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the first-floor bedroom and the living room. A bay window transmits sunlight to the kitchen-dining combination. A full bath and a walk-in closet complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, the private master suite includes a walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath. The other bedroom on this floor also enjoys a walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement. Canadian architect; extra postage required.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available