Gorgeous Hill Country Home Plan with Two-Story Family Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Brick adds texture to the exterior of this gorgeous, Hill Country home plan, which features tall ceilings above the foyer and family room.
- Once past the threshold, a living room and formal dining room flank the foyer, while the family room opens to the kitchen offering rearward views.
- The spacious kitchen will encourage creativity with a cooktop island and ample workspace, and the adjoining breakfast nook provides access to a back deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, located on the main level, and featuring a sitting nook, fireplace, study, and deluxe master bath. A second bedroom on the first floor could be used as a guest room, or study.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway overlooks the family room and foyer below, and leads to three family bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12