Gorgeous Low Country Home Plan with Main-Level Master Suite
About This Plan
- This gorgeous, low country home plan showcases a modern exterior with a 3-story, rear porch to take advantage of the surrounding views while out-of-doors.
- The light and airy main level consists of an open living room, kitchen, and dining area. A prep island in the center of the kitchen gives you ample meal prep space, and the nearby pantry is easily accessible.
- The master suite completes the first floor, and boasts dual closets and a 5-fixture bath with a standalone tub.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the second level, and discover three additional bedrooms, each with access to a porch or balcony. The laundry room is centrally located upstairs, encouraging all to pitch in and help.
- The ground level is where you'll find two garage bays, along with ample storage space that extends onto a lower-level patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"