Gorgeous Master Suite
About This Plan
- Metal roofing over the front porch and decorative wood trim accent the front of this Traditional home plan.
- Designed to fit a narrow lot, the width comes in at only 30'.
- Inside, the amenities include a two-story foyer and a huge family room with fireplace.
- The kitchen sink faces the dining area and the patio beyond.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor including a gorgeous master suite complete with a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the sitting area.
- From the open rail hall balcony, you can see down into the foyer below.
- A handy laundry closet saves you from going downstairs on wash day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12