Gorgeous New American 3-Bedroom House Plan with Angled Views
About This Plan
- This exclusive New American house plan has an angled back wall designed to take in the views in back. The exterior has multiple exterior materials, a darling front porch, and a 3-car garage.
- Upon entry, you’re drawn into the heart of the home, which features an open-concept floor plan and a fireplace in the great room. Abundant natural light lends a light and airy feel throughout the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen gives you a large island with seating and a walk-in pantry.
- A sun room, situated toward the back of the home, sits adjacent to the first-floor master suite, which includes a five-fixture master bath and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Downstairs, you’ll find two additional private bedrooms, an expansive game room with a wet bar, and a covered patio.
- The 3-car garage leads to a mudroom with a closet.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss