Gothic Revival Gem
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Steep, soaring gables embellished with band sawn ornamentation heightens the drama of this Gothic revival gem. Adorned with its gingerbread trim and swathed in cedar board siding, this romantic roost will be the envy of the neighborhood.
- The heavy curved brackets on the front porch invite the curious into the entry foyer complete with half bath, guest closet and bay window with window seat.
- The living room features a fireplace and plenty of light through the casement windows.
- For effortless entertaining the kitchen opens to the dining room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bath.
- One of the bedrooms features sloped ceilings and tie beams.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 4"
- Depth: 30' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite