Gothic Revival Splendor
About This Plan
- Magnificent details with Gothic-revival splendor, this European luxury house plan will inspire and intrigue. Enter to a bilevel foyer and access the refined study and elegant dining room on either side both feature warming hearths. Continue to a two-story grand room with a comforting hearth and a rear window wall to let the sunlight pour in.
- Entertain in style with a circular sunken bar area that features a sink, ice maker, and built-in cabinetry.
- Family living areas are to the right, and include a unique kitchen, morning nook filled with circumambient light, and access to a curved veranda.
- The master suite reigns over the left wing, with ornate ceiling treatments in the bedroom and sitting room/boudoir, and a romantic fireplace. The bath is an indulgent paradise, adorned with a central step-up tub, massive walk-in closets, and a compartmented toilet and bidet.
- Dual spiral staircases lead to four suites (each with a private study), a recreation room with a wet bar, and a separate apartment, perfect for live-in help or extended visitors.
- Related PlansSee these related house plans: 12199JL and 12207JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1104 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick