Grace and Style
About This Plan
- This floor plan flows with a grace and style that enables a family to live elegantly and easily. There is a feeling of sociability and grace in the openness of the kitchen and large morning and keeping rooms.
- With the storied grand salon open to the columned dining room, this home is ideal for entertaining as well as family functions.
- The luxurious master suite is on the first floor and there is a large bonus room on the second floor with the other four bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a two-car garage and a reverse layout with house plan 1208JL (3,228 sq.ft.).
- Need less space? Save money with these four bedroom house plans - 12150JL (2,870 sq. ft.) and 12004JL (2,707 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,036 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick